Here's a new picture of Clover, our little terrier-mix puppy! She's grown a bit! Some things we've learned:
1. If we spread her food out on the floor, instead of putting it all in her dish at once, she won't gobble it all down in ten seconds, then throw up!
2. The inside of my shoes smell really, really good. Nobody else in the family thinks so.
3. Any stuffed animals left on the floor are fair-game.
4. We don't need to sweep the kitchen floor any more, because crumbs and spills magically disappear!
5. Nothing is better than having somebody rub your tummy for a long time! This goes for our dog too.