I'm about to save your life. You're welcome, by the way. Virginia doctors report that a man (not pictured here!) nearly died after he drank about a quart of soy sauce. Yes, soy sauce. It was a dare from friends.
Apparently overdosing on salt can be fatal, so too much soy sauce can, in theory kill you. Did you know this? I didn't! Shouldn't we put warning labels on bottles of soy sauce? Or maybe stamp this on fortune cookies: "You will live a long, happy life if you don't drink soy sauce. Lucky Numbers: 12, 21 32, 45"