Most of us focus on the things that we need to fix, and don't pay enough attention to the stuff that's going well. Here are seven signs that your life is actually pretty awesome . . .
1. Food and drink are readily available. You should appreciate the fact that you can grab a bite when you're hungry. Even if it's just a snack from a vending machine, if it's easy for you to get food, be thankful. And if having your favorite morning beverage is an option . . . you're fortunate.
2. You can take hot showers with clean water. Not everybody gets to do that. If you can, appreciate it.
3. You've got bedding and walls. It's easy to take "shelter" for granted, but having walls and a roof is a big deal. And beds are a total luxury . . . just imagine life without sheets. And if you've got a thermostat to adjust, your life is going great.
4. You don't HAVE TO walk. If you have ANY transportation option besides walking, it's time to be grateful.
5. You're wearing clean clothes. Maybe you're not wearing the trendiest designer stuff . . . but if you have clean options to choose from, then life is good.