Is finding a new relationship, or improving your existing, a priority as we enter the new year? If so, you may find this useful. Some important things everyone in a relationship should know...
1. You and your significant other are on the same team . . . and if you don't feel like that's true, there's a problem.
2. Both of you have to make sacrifices, and make them generously. Don't keep score.
3. Most of the stress and fights will come from little things, not big, dramatic incidents.
4. If you don't want your significant other to do things, you can't do them either.
5. You should still go out of your way to try to impress the other person, just like when you first started dating.
6. Relationships require daily maintenance. And if you don't think your relationship does . . . it needs it even WORSE.
7. Don't torture yourself thinking the grass is greener on the other side. Even if it doesn't look like it, your friends living the single life aren't as fulfilled as you are at the end of the day.
8. There's so much more flatulence than you EVER imagined.