Friday 5/24: Nearly 30% of us admit we've done this at the office. What is it?
Answer: Go thru a co-workers desk drawers
Thursday 5/23: The average married woman spends 2 days of her lifetime doing this for her man. Doing What?
Answer: Picking up his clothes off the floor
Wednesday 5/22: The average woman does this four times a year. Does what?
Tuesday 5/21: 61% of men and 38% of women believe that this is the first thing that people notice about them...
Answer: Their cell phone
Monday 5/20: A recent study shows that on average, men will have two of these... What are they?
Friday 5/17: Half of people in a recent survey said, if they could go back in time, they'd change this about their past. What is it?
Thursday 5/16: According to a new study, owning one of these can lower your risk of heart disease... What is it?
Answer: A dog
Wednesdsay 5/15: The average woman spends $15,000 over the course of her lifetime replacing this. What is it?
Tuesday 5/14: The average mom and dad spend $62.25 a weekend on this. What is it?
Answer: A babysitter
Monday 5/13: Nearly 20% of money couples spend, without telling each other, goes toward THIS…What?
Answer: Lottery Tickets
Info courtesy of KKTV
Road Closures For Pro Cycling Challenge
As professional cyclists swarm
Cyclists are starting in Breckenridge Friday and entering
According to the city, the following areas will be closed:
• 2:00 a.m. – parking lot at Pikes Peak Avenue and Cascade Avenue closed through 8/24
• 9:00 a.m. – Tejon Street closed between Colorado Avenue and Kiowa Street and between Kiowa Street and Bijou Street (through midnight Friday, 8/24);
• 9:00 a.m. – Pikes Peak Avenue closed between Cascade and Nevada Avenues (through midnight Friday, 8/24)
• 12:30 p.m. – short-duration closures moving toward Colorado Springs starting at Hartsel until approximately 4:00 p.m. at Manitou Springs
• 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. – park closed to motorized traffic and rock climbing
OLD COLORADO CITY
• 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. – no parking on 30th Street from Garden of the Gods Visitor and Nature Center to Colorado Avenue and on Colorado Avenue from 30th Street to Cascade Avenue
• 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. – short-duration closure on route above when the race arrives; cross traffic allowed until race arrives
• 9:00 a.m. –
• 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. – closure of full circuit (Tejon/Cascade on the east/west and Cache La Poudre/Colorado on the north/south)
• 2:30 p.m. -
Employees in affected areas should contact their employers to determine the best parking procedure for the day. The city says that those who arrive downtown before 9 a.m. should not have any parking restriction except for street parking in certain areas. Those leaving work Friday afternoon on Cascade will be restricted until the race ends, likely no later than 5:15 p.m.
All city parking garages will be open Friday, though departures from Bijou and Cascade will be controlled between 1 p.m.-5 p.m.