Thursday 5/16: According to a new study, owning one of these can lower your risk of heart disease... What is it?
Answer: A dog
Wednesdsay 5/15: The average woman spends $15,000 over the course of her lifetime replacing this. What is it?
Tuesday 5/14: The average mom and dad spend $62.25 a weekend on this. What is it?
Answer: A babysitter
Monday 5/13: Nearly 20% of money couples spend, without telling each other, goes toward THIS…What?
Answer: Lottery Tickets
Friday 5/10: Nearly 40% of American's have done this while in the kitchen... What is it?
Answer: Cook along with a cooking show
Thursday 5/9: Nearly 50% of American homes have one of these... What is it?
Answer: House Plants
Wednesday 5/8: 1-in-3 women say they'd change this about themselves if they could... What is it?
Answer: Their laugh
Tuesday 5/7: It’s 70% more likely that your boss did this today, and you didn’t…what is it?
Answer: Go out to lunch
Monday 5/6: THIS is a task we do on average about every two years... What is it?
Answer: Clean out the glovebox
Friday 5/3: THIS is the second most popular beverage in the world... What is it?
Found this on Huffington Post.... had to share! Would you add any to the list?
There are some classic fashion styles that have stood the test of time because everyone looks good in them – think a classic, white button down, a fitted trench coat or the perfect red lipstick.
Some styles, however, sound great in theory, but even the most fashionable and attractive women just don't look their best when wearing them. Here are some styles that no one really looks good in:
• The Empire Waist: Whether it's a dress or just a shirt if you aren't pregnant (or trying to look pregnant), this style just isn't flattering at all.
• Uggs with dresses or skirts: Do people do it? Yes. Is it attractive? Never!
• Pleated pants: This goes for men, too. Stick with flat front ... always!
• Blue Eyeshadow: Leave the blue eyeshadow to Barbie. It never looks good, no matter how trendy it is!
• High-Waisted Mom Jeans: Never flattering. Even if they are supposedly in style, it is very hard to pull of this look without looking frumpy!
(Tammy)...I personally would add the floral/printed jean trend that's happing now. ugh.