Today would be the start of the 12 Days Of Christmas...Right? So, In trying to answer questions from family as to what they might get me for Christmas, I thought I'd take it a step further and use that Question to try and put together a Top 10 List that maybe some of my "male" listeners might also like to have this Christmas.
Usually the guys dig stuff the girls don't much care about and vice versa! So guys, maybe you can use this to answer questions people ask you and gals....maybe this will assist you in pleasing your guy without having to ask!
So, I present a list of the Top 10 Things that might please most guys!
Not necessarily in order. It's just a list.
(1) Ipod/iphone accessories, ie; Bluetooth speakers like "Big Blue"
(2) Turntable with USB cable. Vinyl is baaacccck!
(3) Digital Thermostat for home (WiFi ready). Control temps from smart phone. Set temps to warm up or cool before you get there.
(4) Foot Massager or Foot soaker. Guys have bad feet. We need help!
(5) Ipad mini! Duh....(should have been lumped in with #1)
(6) Grill Accessories! We're always ready for spring and meat tossed on the grill! Trust me. Can't go wrong here.
(7) Powered Wine opener/aerator
(8) Golf certificates for new clubs or green fees. You can NOT pick out our clubs, that's a custom and personal thing.
(9) Portable hard drive for his computer. USB cable makes most compatible with either PC or Mac. Go ahead and get 2TB (2 tera-byte). We love video and this eats up memory like crazy!
(10) Anything for the "Man Cave". Even if we don't have a dedicated room....we dream of one someday. A Neon Beer Sign....beer fridge.......wine chiller......favorite team flags! Can't go wrong here.
Well, hope this has been some degree of help! Merry Christmas and thanks for listening to my show!