Photo: You Tube
See this one yet? What a FUN family!
The Holderness Family made this viral Christmas card as a parody of Will Smith's "Miami." It's called "#XMAS JAMMIES."
*Share YOUR thoughts by commenting below!
A market research company recently polled over 2,000 adults . . . and asked them for their favorite animated holiday TV special . . . and their favorite holiday movie.
Here are the Top Five Animated Holiday TV Specials:
1. "A Charlie Brown Christmas"
2. "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"
3. "Frosty the Snowman"
4. "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"
5. "The Year Without a Santa Claus"
And here are the Top 10 Favorite Holiday Movies.
1. "A Christmas Story"
2. "It's a Wonderful Life"
3. "White Christmas"
4. "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"
5. "A Christmas Carol" . . . It's unclear which version of the movie this is.
6. "Miracle on 34th Street"
7. "Home Alone"
9. "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"
10. "The Santa Clause"
JT let a guy on stage during his concert in
Photo; You Tube
The video JUST now out!
*Thoughts? Share or comment below!
The FULL video for Eminem’s “The Monster” - featuring Rihanna - is NOW out!
Check it out below (*Warning: Explicit language)!
*Thoughts? Like? :-)
Man this is WEIRD.
Even if you don't regularly dream, you can probably remember at least one that was off-the-wall INSANE...
Here are seven random things that can influence the kind of
dreams you have . . .
1. Your favorite sleeping position. That's the one you usually wake up
in. Stomach sleepers tend to have erotic and perverse dreams. If you
sleep on your left side, you have more nightmares.
Right-side sleepers have the most relaxing dreams. And they also feel the best in the morning.
2. Whether or not you had music lessons as a kid. People who had music lessons early . . . while their brains were still developing . . .
usually have music in their dreams. Sometimes it's music they've never even heard before.
3. The kind of cheese you like. Cheddar cheese supposedly inspires
peaceful dreams. And blue cheese, especially the pungent stuff, causes freaky ones.
4. The planet's magnetic field. Basically, if the earth's geomagnetic
activity is calm, your body can produce more melatonin. That's a sleep hormone, so you sleep better and have more vivid dreams.
5. What time you go to bed. Night owls have more nightmares. The
theory is that if you go to bed late, you're waking up EARLIER than you naturally would. Probably in the middle of a deep sleep. And that's when intense dreams tend to happen.
6. Your video game avatar. Weirdly, people who play a lot of video
games have more control and awareness in their dreams . . . almost as if they're playing a game character.
7. The one thing you want to avoid. If there's something that you want to NOT think about . . . it's pretty much guaranteed that it's going to show up in one of your dreams.(Huffington Post)
Photo: You Tube
It was only a matter of time... the Christmas parody version of "Wrecking Ball" :-)
*Like? Share or comment below!